Monday 2 July 2007

Results from posts

On results from my posts here are peoples views so far....

Naomi
On the Master returning she says "Yeah i think he's going to return I hope he does anyway (i like his dancing lol)".
She also has told me she did like Martha and that it was sad to see her go.
She also said about Jack being the Face of Boe that "HAHA i laughed my head off when we found out he was the Face of Boe too!!!! oh i can't wait till torchwood starts and we get to find out!"
About who you would like to see for the Doctors new companion she said "OH this is a hard one. Well i think everybody would like to see rose come back but in reality i don't really think its going to happen:( I'm not to sure about Lucy either ....so i guess I'd have to vote for rose?".

Hollie
She said that "I'm kinda sad that Martha has gone, but now there is a chance Billie piper could come back :D yay" in return to the Martha post.
She agreed with Naomi on Jack being the Face of Boe by saying "jack the face of boe how scary lol but amazing :) it was funny when he said it lol. Cant wait till torchwood :):):)".
On who should be the Doctors new companion Hollie also went with Rose by saying "i don't have a clue who's going be the doctors new companion, ooh its meee lol. Nah i think rose should come back it would be nice if she did :)"
Thank you, to both of you for posting.

No comments: